Now open in Monmouth Junction!
Legacy Treatment Services is excited to announce the opening of our newest treatment facility in Monmouth Junction, NJ. With this new facility, we can now offer our outpatient mental health and addiction services to the citizens of Middlesex County.
With over 200 years of experience serving New Jersey’s most vulnerable and at-risk children (ages 6+), adults and families, today Legacy Treatment Services is the premier resource in the region for residential, behavioral, and mental health needs.
68 Culver Road
Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
Outpatient Services offered at Monmouth Junction
- Mental health treatment
- Addictions treatment
- Individual, family, couples and group counseling sessions
- Psychiatric medication management
- Psychiatric care and assessment
- Professional counseling and social work
- Court-mandated counseling services
Legacy’s treatment and support service delivery system is designed to meet the needs of our consumers by providing an array of evidence-based treatments, including but not limited to:
- Motivational interviewing
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Illness management and recovery
- Systems family therapy
- Structured family therapy
- Twelve-step facilitation
Referrals for outpatient therapy are accepted from consumers, social service providers, healthcare providers, hospitals, schools, police and emergency services.
Our Outpatient Service providers accept private insurance, Medicaid and Medicare.