Substance abuse issues can impact all areas of an individual’s life. Legacy Treatment Services works to help adults and adolescents address these issues and live a life free of addiction. Legacy offers outpatient substance abuse counseling, intensive outpatient services, partial care services, services for individuals experiencing co-occurring substance abuse and mental health issues and residential drug and alcohol rehabilitation for adults.
Our Outpatient services offer therapeutic counseling, psychiatric services and substance abuse services for adults, children, adolescents and families. All services are based on a variety of evidence-based practices delivered by an interdisciplinary staff that includes psychiatrists, masters’ level clinicians, family therapists, addictions specialists, social workers, peer support specialists, care coordinators and advanced practice nurses.
- Individual, group and family counseling
- Therapy for adults and children age 6 and up
- Psychiatry and medication monitoring for adults and children
- Substance abuse counseling for adults and adolescents
- Intensive outpatient services for adults with a substance abuse disorder
- Intensive outpatient services for adults with a co-occurring mental health and substance abuse diagnosis
Private insurance, Medicaid, and Medicare are accepted. A sliding fee scale (based on income) may be possible for uninsured individuals.
Legacy provides services in two locations:
Burlington County, NJ:
Human Services Building, 795 Woodlane Rd, Suite 301, Mt. Holly, NJ ~ 609-267-1377
Hudson County, NJ:
Alpha Healing Center, 600 Pavonia Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07306 ~ 201-351-2591